Seal of Approval
Congratulations to our Q1 2020 Seal of Approval recipients:
- Celtic Knot by Ann Shortell
- A Little Catholic's Book of Liturgical Colors by Theresa Kiser
- Sister Aloysius Comes to Mercyville by Linda Etchison
- Saint Clare and Her Cat by Dessi Jackson
- A Truly Raptor-ous Welcome by Corinna Turner
- All in Good Time by Carolyn Astfalk
- Father, Can You Teach Me How to Live? by Kathleen Paiva Alford
- Ella's Promise by Ellen Gable Hrkach
- Gifts: Visible & Invisible by Catholic Teen Books authors (Leslea D. Wahl, T.m. Gaouette, Theresa Linden, Susan Peek, Carolyn Astfalk, Katy Huth Jones, Corinna Turner, Cynthia Toney)
From Our Blog
The CWG Prayer Chain Post is a weekly post for members to include their special intentions by adding a comment.
Thus says the LORD: I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions; even upon the servants and the handmaids, in those days, I will pour out my spirit. And I will work wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood, fire, and columns of smoke; the sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, at the coming of the day of the LORD, the great and terrible day. Then everyone shall be rescued who calls on the name of the LORD; for on Mount Zion there shall be a remnant, as the LORD has said, and in Jerusalem survivors whom the LORD shall call.
The power of prayer and the power of people praying.
MAY INTENTION PRAYER
Mary, Mother of God
O Mary, Mother of God, as You are above all creatures in Heaven and Earth, more glorious than the Cherubim, more noble than any here below, Christ has given You to His people, firm bulwark and Protectress, to shield and save sinners who fly unto You. Therefore O Lady, all-embracing refuge, we solemnly recall Your sweet protection and beg Christ forever for His mercy. Amen
Please leave a comment with your intention. If you have problems adding an intention, email it to Mike Hays at coachhays(at)gmail(dot)com and I will add it. God bless.
The CWG Prayer
Holy Family, guide our minds, our hearts, our hands, as we write, speak, illustrate – help our words to live in union with the Word.
Teach us discipline and skill to use the talents God gives us.
Give us also insight and courage to convey God's love through our craft, and humility to be open to His divine will, shaping our lives, in loving loyalty to His Church.
In Christ's name,