Seal of Approval
Congratulations to our Q2 & Q3 2020 Seal of Approval recipients:
- eXtreme Blindside, Leslea Wahl
- A Channel of Your Peace, Veronica Smallhorn
- Come Back to Me, Carolyn Astfalk
- Hidden Paths to the Creator, George Santamarina
- A Scribe's Parchment, Timothy Neboyskey
- God Made the Moonlight, Erin Broestl
- Who Shall Wear the Wedding Veil, Martina Parnelli
- Hiding in the Upper Room, Kelly Breaux
- Catholic Prayers for Children, Hope Johnson
- Love's Labour Started, Martina Parnelli
- Panic, Corinna Turner
- One More Dance with Grandma, Mary Lou Rosien
- Shadow Stalker, T.M. Gaouette
- Sister Aloysius Comes to Mercyville, Linda Etchison
- Sister Aloysius Arrives at Our Lady of Sorrows, by Linda Etchison
- The Arrow That Flies By Day, Bart Colli
- The Saint Monica Club, Sherry Antonetti
- 7 Nights and Eight Days, Patricia Asedegbega Nieto
From Our Blog
“Cath-Lit Live!” features brief interviews with Catholic authors who are releasing new books. Hosted by Catholic author and speaker Amy J. Cattapan, “Cath-Lit Live!” gives viewers a glimpse into the latest Catholic books while getting to know a bit about the author as well.
God has a special mission for each of us! With engaging prose and delightful illustrations, I’m a Saint in the Making reminds children of their unique call from God to live with mission and love. By recounting the highlights of the stories of both well-known and newer saints (including John Paul II, Mary MacKillop, Augustus Tolton, Teresa of Calcutta, Juan Diego and Chiara Badano) in relatable lessons, the book helps readers learn that there is no one single way to live a life of sanctity. I’m a Saint in the Making offers simple but impactful suggestions for ways children can offer acts of prayer, service, and love. Resources for parents, teachers, and caregivers at the end of book provide support for adults as they seek to encourage and accompany their young saints in the making. Available from Paraclete Press.
Lisa M. Hendey is the founder of CatholicMom.com and a bestselling author. Her Chime Travelers series for kids is read and studied worldwide in homes, schools, and churches. A frequent TV and radio guest, Lisa also hosts two podcasts, speaks internationally, and has traveled worldwide with non-profits to support their humanitarian missions. Lisa and Greg Hendey worship and live their story in Los Angeles, CA. Learn more at LisaHendey.com.
You can catch “Cath-Lit Live” three times a month live on A.J. Cattapan’s author Facebook page. Recorded versions of the show will also be available to watch later on her YouTube channel and Instagram.
Copyright 2020 Amy J. Cattapan
The CWG Prayer
Holy Family, guide our minds, our hearts, our hands, as we write, speak, illustrate – help our words to live in union with the Word.
Teach us discipline and skill to use the talents God gives us.
Give us also insight and courage to convey God's love through our craft, and humility to be open to His divine will, shaping our lives, in loving loyalty to His Church.
In Christ's name,