Seal of Approval
Congratulations to our Q2 & Q3 2020 Seal of Approval recipients:
- eXtreme Blindside, Leslea Wahl
- A Channel of Your Peace, Veronica Smallhorn
- Come Back to Me, Carolyn Astfalk
- Hidden Paths to the Creator, George Santamarina
- A Scribe's Parchment, Timothy Neboyskey
- God Made the Moonlight, Erin Broestl
- Who Shall Wear the Wedding Veil, Martina Parnelli
- Hiding in the Upper Room, Kelly Breaux
- Catholic Prayers for Children, Hope Johnson
- Love's Labour Started, Martina Parnelli
- Panic, Corinna Turner
- One More Dance with Grandma, Mary Lou Rosien
- Shadow Stalker, T.M. Gaouette
- Sister Aloysius Comes to Mercyville, Linda Etchison
- Sister Aloysius Arrives at Our Lady of Sorrows, by Linda Etchison
- The Arrow That Flies By Day, Bart Colli
- The Saint Monica Club, Sherry Antonetti
- 7 Nights and Eight Days, Patricia Asedegbega Nieto
From Our Blog
The CWG Prayer Chain Post is a weekly post for members to include their special intentions by adding a comment.
Seek the LORD while he may be found, call him while he is near. Let the scoundrel forsake his way, and the wicked his thoughts; let him turn to the LORD for mercy; to our God, who is generous in forgiving. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways above your ways and my thoughts above your thoughts.
The power of prayer and the power of people praying.
SEPTEMBER INTENTION PRAYER
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host –
by the Divine Power of God –
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Please leave a comment with your intention. If you have problems adding an intention, email it to Mike Hays at coachhays(at)gmail(dot)com and I will add it. God bless.
The CWG Prayer
Holy Family, guide our minds, our hearts, our hands, as we write, speak, illustrate – help our words to live in union with the Word.
Teach us discipline and skill to use the talents God gives us.
Give us also insight and courage to convey God's love through our craft, and humility to be open to His divine will, shaping our lives, in loving loyalty to His Church.
In Christ's name,