To participate in pitch sessions, register for the Online Conference.
Publishers and Guidelines
This list updates regularly until September. Check back.
Anaiah Surge: (Surge Imprint is looking for Contemporary, Fantasy, Dystopian and Historical Fiction only) Anaiah Press’s mission is to share the message of God’s love by publishing quality, Christian fiction and nonfiction books that inspire, entertain, and educate readers of all ages. Check Guidelines at https://www.anaiahpress.com/submissions. FICTION
Clearfork Media: CFP's Mission statement is to publish books that promote creativity, diversity, and books that expand your mind for adults and children. Our adult titles include poetry, non-fiction, and science fiction books. Our children's titles include board books; picture books; chapter books; and young adult. We are currently looking for Middle Grade and YA books.
Our Sunday Visitor: OSV provides Catholics "in the pews" with resources designed to help them know, live, and love their faith more deeply. We are looking for devotionals, books on theology, ministry, history, lives of saints and outstanding Catholics, and books on practical spirituality for people of all ages in all walks of life. We also publish children's books. For more on our submissions guidelines, visit https://osv.submittable.com/submit/55853/submit-a-query-or-manuscript-to...
Can't attend the conference but want to pitch?
In August, if we have open slots, we will allow authors who are ready to pitch but cannot make the conference for a $10 fee*. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be notified or else check back.
You will need to attend the pitch session you register for.
*This fee only applies to authors who cannot attend the online conference. Those attending the conference can pitch free of charge.
About the Pitch Sessions
Pitch Sessions are evenings September 23-26.
Look Below for Schedule!
As with every CWCO, we are offering you the chance to pitch your ready manuscripts to publishers of both secular and Catholic fiction and non-fiction.
Please read! In order to make the pitch sessions a productive experience for everyone, we ask the following of our writers:
DO NOT register to pitch a book that has been published in the past (including self-published).
- Pitch session opportunities are free for registered attendees – but we limit you to one title per publisher. (i.e., you cannot pitch the same book to multiple publishers)
- If you cannot attend the conference, we may take people on an alternate list. Contact email@example.com if you are interested. There will be a $10 pitch fee. You must still attend the pitch session itself.
- All pitched fiction must be complete and submission ready.
- All pitched non-fiction should have a book proposal prepared.
- You MUST read and FOLLOW publisher guidelines. The #1 reason for being rejected is that you are not pitching the kind of book they are interested in. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
- Pitch sessions are held in webinar or chat format, as the publisher prefers. Please have a 150-word pitch ready for pasting. You may also want to write short (100-word or less) answers to common questions like qualifications, character, theme, marketing, etc.
Pitch instructions for the day will be posted in August.