How to Join
Dues are $40 per year. Membership is free for priests, deacons, and other religious.
To join, click the REGISTER link at the top of the website
Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to validate your email address. When you click that link, you will be returned to the site to pay your membership dues.
If you cannot register online, please print and mail the registration form.
Code of Ethics
- You can get your book evaluated and approved for its Catholicity with the Seal of Approval (SoA). The SoA is meant to be a signal to Catholic bookstores that they can carry the book without concern about its content.
- You can work with others to improve your writing in our critique groups.
- You can attend our writing conferences, hosted each year: the Catholic Writers Conference Online and the Catholic Writers Conference Live, held in conjunction with the Catholic Marketing Network.
- Promote your books at the CWG-sponsored booths at various conferences throughout the year.
- Take advantage of the employment opportunities posted in our private online community.
- Join our weekly online discussions in the CWG chatroom.
- If your work of fiction has the Seal of Approval, or an imprimatur, apply to the Catholic Arts and Letters Award (CALA).