Next Conference - Feb 11-13, 2022
We're gearing up for CWCO 2022! We don't have a lot of details yet, but bookmark this and come back soon.
Writers! Sign up for our contact list and we'll let you know when registration opens.
Want to present? Submit a proposal here.
CWG members. We're building the team. If you'd like to help plan, publicize or moderate, register here.
Publishers! Every year, we connect ambitious authors with great ideas to fantastic publishers in the Catholic, Christian, and secular markets. If you're looking for your next big hit, you may find it at our conference. Sign up to hear pitch sessions. (Feb 14-17)
About the Conference
What is the Catholic Writers' Conference Online?
A professional, faith-focused writers conference "attended" in the convenience of your own home!
This affordably priced, online conference eliminates the need for costly travel, without sacrificing professionalism. Not only will you receive excellent instruction from some of the top Catholic names in the field today, you'll have the opportunity to pitch your manuscript to publishers from both Catholic and secular markets. All delivered with a Catholic perspective and fellowship.
This is the must-attend online event for Catholic writers!
What do I get?
- Three days of webinars, delivered with both audio and visual access
- Workshops for intermediate and advanced writers
- Topics ranging from finding your calling as a writer to publishing and marketing your book
- Practical advice and tips you can put to work immediately
- The opportunity to ask in-depth questions and get feedback from knowledgeable instructors
- Recordings of all webinars
- Reference materials from all webinars
- Networking and socializing between webinars
- Pitch sessions
- And something you won't find anywhere else...emphasis on how our faith informs our writing
How hard is it?
It's as easy as watching a YouTube video or chatting with Facebook Messenger. In fact, it's even easier! You'll receive an email with links directly to the webinars. At the conclusion of each day, you'll receive another email with the recordings of the webinars to revisit at your convenience.
When is it?
Feb 11-13, 2022, with pitch sessions the week following.
How much does it cost?
$40 for members
$60 for non-members
This year, there is a $5 increase to pay for the webinar software, help defer costs of the summer conference, and support the continuing work of the Guild.
How do I register?